Flushing the cache and clearing the cookies.
Your Web browser will store information from a site to expedite the page faster on reoccurring site visits. Clearing the cache will refresh the content and allow the site to store a more current information. Please see how to flush the cache and cookies below.
Google Chrome- RepSpark Recommended
Click on the 3 dots in the left- hand corner of your screen. Next select tools from the drop- down menu then select clear browsing history.
Next, select Browsing history, Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data checkboxes. Then select CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
Clearing the cache
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Safari (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.