How to Set Permissions for Assortments
In the assortment tab at the top of the page, you can set permissions for the users that will be able to view or edit your Assortments.
- Click on the three dots icon and highlight and select Set Permissions.
From there, you have the following options:
- Select the Private checkbox to keep this Assortment private to you.
- Select the Public checkbox to give all users access to this Assortment.
- Select the Designated by role check box to share this Assortment to a group of users such as customers or administrators.
- Select the Designated by Email checkbox to share this Assortment with a specific email address.
Once you have chosen your option click Save or Publish to Products.