How To Create an Assortment
- The first step will be to narrow your products on the left-hand side. You can limit by season, color, product or by product #. Create Assortments of your top sellers for re-orders or an assortment with your key marketed styles for the season. You can also search by product name or number by typing in the name or number into the text field at the top of the page and selecting enter on your keyboard. If you are searching for multiple products, separate them by a comma.
- The next step is to choose the Assortment you would like to save the products to. Select from your saved assortments from the SELECT SAVED ASSORTMENTS drop down menu. Highlight to select the assortment you would like to add products to.
- You can also create a new Assortment here. This is a great tool when showing the line to an account. Have the buyer start a new Assortment and send them a suggested order from the Assortment after the meeting. To start a new assortment, type in the name of the assortment in the text box and click the orange plus icon.
- From there, type in the Description of the Assortment and click the Set as Default check box. Next, click the Save icon.
- To add specific products to your Assortment, click the star icon. You can find the star icon in the Grid or List Views.
- If you would like to add all products to your Assortment, click the Per Page drop down at the top of the page and select ALL. Next, click the SAVE ALL PRODUCTS TO "Assortment name". If you have filters selected, only the products in your view will be added to the Assortment.
- You can view all of your assortments in the assortment tab at the top of the page.
- Once in the Assortment tab, you can add a cover to the assortment by clicking on the three dots icon.
- Next, highlight and select the Set Cover icon.
- Choose a Cover from the pre-approved list uploaded by your team and click the SAVE icon.
- Once your cover has been added, click on the image to view your assortment.
- Once in the assortment, you can share the assortment with your buyer or a specific list of email addresses. First, click the Share icon at the top of the page.
- Next, you will be creating your email. First type the email address into the text field and click the orange plus icon to add that email to your list. To add additional email addresses, type in the next email address and click the orange icon. Next, fill in the subject and body of the email and click Next. Lastly, review your email and click the confirm and send.
- The list of email addresses you sent the assortment to will receive an email with the option to Place an Order from the Assortment or to View the Products.
Please view our Tutorial on How to Create an Order from an Assortment to learn how to create a quick order from an Assortment.